[How long can steamed frozen buns be cooked]_How to steam_How to steam
There are many quick-frozen buns, dumplings and other foods in the supermarket. They only need to be heated and can be eaten directly. This is mainly to facilitate the processing of vacuum foods made by us.
For these quick-frozen buns, we need to steam them. The key is to add extra water to the pan. You can avoid the rapid evaporation of the water, and pay attention to the steaming time. Generally, it takes 7 minutes to eat the pan.
How long does the frozen bun steam?
The pot should be filled with excess water so that it will not evaporate quickly.
After the water has boiled, start adding steamed buns and start steaming.
Don’t thaw frozen frozen buns, just add steamer and steam directly.
When steaming steamed buns, there should be a certain gap between the steamed buns to ensure that the steamed buns are not easy to stick when steamed.
The buns the next day must be added to the refrigerator for quick freezing. When steaming, do not thaw the steamed buns and steam directly.
Quickly freeze the buns for 3-5 hours and then take them out into a fresh-keeping bag, which can be stored for longer periods of time and then steamed.
Depending on the size and heat of the bun, steam for about 5-15 minutes.
The quick-frozen buns need only be heated once to use, so the taste has been greatly improved.
Tips: Use less water when cooking.
The more water is used, the more the hydrolyzed vitamins dissolve and the more nutrients are lost in most foods, such as inorganic salts up to 10%?
Vitamins up to 15%?
In order to reduce the loss of nutrients, you can add an appropriate amount of starch thickener when pickling certain foods, so that the soup is wrapped in the food, and the excess soup is also best used.
Storage of frozen buns1. Do not store frozen buns in the refrigerator.
2. Don’t put the damaged or unpacked quick-frozen buns directly into the freezer. You should add a plastic bag outside the package and tie the bag tightly to prevent the product from drying or the oxidation of grease.
3. Don’t freeze the thawed food again, because the quality of the food will not be as good as before.
4. Don’t put the freezer room too full, which will affect the indoor air convection.
5. Do not store frozen foods for too long.
Precautions when buying quick-frozen buns, the products produced by big factories or famous brands should be the first choice.
2. Choose the nearest store with a low temperature freezer.
3. It is necessary to choose products with good packaging, clear labeling and effective storage period.
4. Pay attention to whether the product in the package has a natural color; if there are spots or discoloration, it means that it has deteriorated.
5, pay attention to whether there is thawing, good frozen food should be hard.
6. Frozen food must be taken at the end of each purchase to avoid leaving the freezer for too long. Generally, the outdoor storage time is about 1 hour, and the use of insulation bags can save about 4 hours.
(Specifically related to weather and temperature.
Frozen buns are frosty. In daily life, if you are directly freezing homemade dumplings, dumplings, and fresh meat products, etc., when you reach a certain temperature, there will be no obvious ice cubes.
But when stored for a long time, the surface of food will be doped with frost.
The same is true of frozen foods bought in supermarkets. If there is too much frost, it means that it is no longer fresh.
In addition, if there is condensation in the frozen food packaging bags purchased by the supermarket, it may be caused by thawing and freezing.
“After thawing and then freezing, tissue cells will change, and some cells will increase, which may affect food quality.
“Xin Xinying said.
And quick freezing just stopped the biochemical reaction and bacterial growth in the food, and did not kill the bacteria in it.
If food is thawed repeatedly, more and more bacteria will accumulate in it, which may cause harm to human health.
Therefore, when selecting quick-frozen food, pay attention to whether the packaging seal is intact, whether there is stickiness or damage in the packaging bag.
Do not choose products with significant ice cubes in the packaging.
In addition, when picking, you can buy packaged products to reduce pollution.
Quick-frozen food should be taken at the end of each shopping, and added to the freezer of the refrigerator in the home as soon as possible to avoid food quality damage and bacterial growth.